Book A Limo Charlotte
Official Site of Tammie Davis
Balance Your Dog
Official Site of Josh Sanders
Your Tool Truck
Meal With A Movie
BLU Energy Drink
GFH Transportation Services
At Catapult Web Design Studios cookie-cutter website design and web page templates are not our thing; with Catapult website design you'll be getting a truly custom website at an affordable price. We work one-on-one with businesses of all sizes as well as nonprofits and individuals to develop websites that serve customers, draw search engine traffic and build revenue. We also specialize in website redesigns, website upgrades and maintenance.
Small Business Development Personal Management Website Design Featured Websites Request a Quote
Our services include consultation on starting a small business, writing marketing plans, writing business plans, business operations analysis, management consulting, marketing and business operations consulting and manufacturing consulting. We also offer a full line of small business consulting and website marketing services. We also offer personal management for entertainers and athletes.
Charlotte NC • Raleigh NC • Indiana IN • Atlanta GA • Denver CO • Chicago IL • Nashville TN
Your Website's First Impression Counts
Today, a website is not only a marketing tool; it is also a communications medium, providing an endless possibility for business and growth.
Your company's web page is the first opportunity you have to introduce your clients to your business. Choosing the right web design company is pivotal for successful completion of your web design endeavor. Now, creating an impressive website is just a step away.
Remember, Good companies knock 'em dead in the real world, but getting that same punch into a website is tough. That's why they turn to Catapult Web Design Studios. Let Catapult launch you to the next level in your business with amazing website development!
Your website is the online hub that connects you and your customers. Catapult does more then just design a pretty picture for your website, we take every measure to make sure the technical aspects will exceed your expectations as well. Catapult works directly with your company to create the most engaging website presence possible, increasing your visibility to the major search engines like Google, Yahoo, Ask and Microsoft's Live Search.
We specialize in Website Redesign - "overhauling" existing websites. We can transform your current website into a polished, professional site that will better reflect your corporate image and the professionalism of your company. A new and improved website will greatly enhance your overall Internet presence and help increase your Visitor Conversion Ratio (turning more visitors into new customers).
How often do businesses update their websites?
Our 1st Quarter 2009 online survey that polled visitors to our site showed that the overwhelming majority revise content on their websites once a month or more. When is the last time your website was updated?
When it comes to eCommerce websites, or an eCommerce redesign, you need a partner that is focused and experienced in providing companies the best in professional e-Commerce web design solutions. Catapult's goal is provide you with all of the necessary design, development and marketing services you need to be successful online.
• Real Estate website
• Clothing and apparel websites
• Bar websites
Click here to get started with a free consultation
Small Business Development Services
The Catapult Group is in no way a typical consulting firm.....
What does business development mean to you? To some, it means tactical sales efforts such as cold-calling or canvassing. To others, it’s a job description that includes long lunches, golf outings and other activities that make customers happy and co-workers jealous. At Catapult, business development is so much more than either of these concepts.
To us, business development is:
• Aligning marketing, sales and business strategies to create increased effectiveness, new opportunities and growth.
• Continuously researching, analyzing and adjusting to stay ahead of changing market trends, industry advances and competitive influences.
• Maximizing existing customer opportunities while pro-actively targeting new markets and prospects.
• Creating a strategy to attract new leads and propel prospects forward through the sales process
Catapult Small Business Consulting works with business owners with 10 to 100 employees to help them grow their business, move with confidence and make quicker decisions. We help our clients strengthen the four pillars of their business – Purpose, People, Process and Performance Measures – providing them with a firm foundation on which to grow.
What is the vision that you have for your business? What strategy should you employ to achieve that vision? Are your goals and objectives aligned with your vision and purpose? Will you be satisfied once you achieve business success? How well is your staff aligned to your vision and strategy?
A clear purpose enables you to lead your business, not run your business.
Do you have the right people on your team in the right positions? Are your employees working toward your business’ mission and goals? Will they be able to grow with your business, or will they leave after just a couple of years? Do you have effective tools for managing their performance, rewarding high performers and eliminating poor performers?
A people plan gives you people whom you, and your clients, can count on.
Once you find an effective process, how do you reproduce it for the long-term? Now that you are growing, how do you make sure that the new team members deliver the same value that you did? How consistent are your outcomes?
Consistent processes lead to predictable results
• PERFORMANCE MEASURES
What performance data should you regularly check in each area of your business (i.e., financial, sales, quality, morale, etc.)? Who's looking at them? What measures exist to ensure your business’ success and effectiveness? How do you decide where you need to spend your time?
With performance measures in place we can make changes in our process and see the results improve.
How can you grow when you have open positions? How can you find time to hire someone when you are doing the work of the person who quit? Isn't there a better way? Plus, recruiters want 20% to 30% of a person's salary; who can afford that?
Our candidate sourcing services can provide a ready source of talent at a price designed for small businesses.
The Catapult Small Business Consulting Group
offers the following services:
• Business Development Consulting
• Customer Experience; Loyalty Marketing Programs
• Brand Awareness and Positioning
• Business & Sales Strategy
• Internet Social Media Marketing
• Website and Internet Marketing Optimization
• Managed Marketing and Email Services
• Creative Front of Mind Customer Interactions
• Streamlining Operations; Technology Integrations
Below are just a FEW of the industry types that
The Catapult Group offers services for:
• Food and Beverage (Including Specialty)
• Automotive & Dealership Retail & Fixed Operations
• Transportation & Logistics
• Retail & eCommerce Consumer Sales
• Manufacturing and overseas wholesale
• Marketing & Communications
• Wholesale & Distribution
• Entertainment and Production Services
• Advertising and Public relations
Click here to get started with a free consultation with one of our experienced consultants
Personal Business Management Services
THE CATAPULT MANAGEMENT GROUP: COMPANY PROFILE
Are you in a band, are you an athlete, motivational speaker, model or actress with a desire to have your career managed by a motivated and results orientated management company? Maybe you're career is just getting started and you are looking for that big break.
Located in Charlotte North Carolina The Catapult Management Group partners with its artists to provide them with the production, manufacturing, distribution and promotion they need to succeed in today's music industry. Regardless of the style of your music or your career niche, we are interested in hearing from you. At Catapult we deal with artists and studios all over the country with a primary focus on Nashville, Charlotte and Atlanta.
Just a fair warning... Catapult Management Group does not take on every project that is submitted. We are interested in the potential of every artist. However, with the amount of resources Tate Music Group pours into each project, we have to be selective with the works we choose. We want your music to be a success!
Here are just a few of the services The Catapult
Management Group can offer:
• Artist, band and talent management
• Artist & talent development
• Record Production and copyrighting
• Productions and touring
• Radio touring
• Contract negotiations
• Endorsements and sponsorships
• Brand development, apparel & website construction
• Press releases and media awareness
• Regional and local touring coordination
• Producer and record label procurement
Click here to send us your information
• If you would like a quote for services or would like to speak to anyone of our staff to find out more information please fill out the form below completely and we will be in touch within 24-48 hours. We may need to contact your directly to get more information that will enable us to quote your service with more accuracy. Please make sure accurate contact information and contact names are submitted with the form.
• If you are interested in working for the Catapult Group of Companies please fill out your information below and we will contact you to begin the interview process.
• If you have any other questions or need more specific information, please call us or use the form below to e-mail us.
NOTE: If you are wanting more information about being discovered as an artist, please use our form below to contact us. DO NOT send digital downloads to us directly. Due to the high number of requests we get to review music and artists we ask that you fill out the form below completely and include any links to any websites or videos you may have available. If we are interested we will contact you for more information.
Our office hours are as follows:
Monday - Thursday: 9am to 5pm (EST)
Friday: By Appointment Only
Saturday & Sunday: Closed